Friday, April 15, 2005

i've gotta get it out.

it's time the truth was out, that he don't give a shit about me.

i truly don't remember what i wrote about this morning. i remember being here (at my desk) and typing. but no recollection of what about. maybe i am senile. (damn you, alzheimer's!!!)

i fixed my schedule. well, did what my advisor told me to do. it should work out. i hate the classes they are offering next year. that's not really true. but the fact that they aren't offering a whole shit load of my REQUIRED courses kinda pisses me off. senior year is going to be hell. i will be going crazy. good thing i'm not going to worry about it now!!

why did i sign up to help with liz's backyard bbq? i didn't really want to. but somehow i felt obligated to help. grrr, damn being a good person. it should be a fun day. ah, the plantz hall 'drive in'... it's going to rock. a whole lot. :)

and housing is going to work out. we gots the people. we're gonna meet and figure everything out and live in a frickin sweet room next year. awesome. go me. (ps. thanks to paris for being so awesome. you light up my life. you, bag o ho, you. )

laters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home