Thursday, April 14, 2005

i'm battered, broken.

i may have had a mini-nervous breakdown yesterday. thanks for making me feel stupid, just kidding. thanks for listening to me freak out. it meant a lot to me. maybe you do that too much... maybe i do that too much...

anywho... even though i worked really hard on my schedule last night, my advisor still is making me change things. grrr... whatever, i'll get it done. somehow. it just pisses me off that she thinks that i didn't like actually work on trying to make my schedule work. trust me, i spent several hours cursing at my computer screen trying to find some classes that would actually help me and don't completely conflict with each other. whatever, who cares. it'll all work out. it will. i just need to relaz... or perhaps relax. (cool it, eh?)

tonight is the last five years. it should be good. two weeks until guster. it should be good. although i can't really remember any of their songs. hm.. perhaps i should work on that. hehe, i have lots of work to do. i definitely feel asleep last night reading my psyc book. i almost read a chapter. too bad i have three more to read after that. but quite honestly, i just don't care. (but i did really care last night... i don't understand....)

okay, seeing as i hate this keyboard in the stats lab (ie it makes my wrists hurt :( sad ) i'm going to go back to my room and read some more psyc. hooray.

ps my sis is coming this weekend. yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home