Wednesday, April 06, 2005

the strangeness of the unconcious mind.

i had the weirdest dream last night. weirder than the jeremiah jacobson love affair thing even. okay, here it goes.

it all started by me being some sort of a mentor person for a high schoolish orchestra. i was talking with this guy that was about 14 or so. i convinced him to play in the orchestra, but it was apparent that he was only doing it because he had a huge crush on me. ...that was pretty short part in the dream... okay, then i proceeded to get lost around the school and became anxious about something. cut to the hotel part of the school. i am with person A. it is implied that i have had sex with him at some point, but that is not part of the dream. there is lots of hugging and kissing, but then he bites my neck. ah ha, he's a vampire. but somehow i'm okay with it for the moment. something happens and he leaves. then i meet up with person B and the same thing happens with him. the whole neck biting thing and then he leaves. then i sort of freak out at person A, saying that 'this isn't right'... blah blah blah, and run away. i meet person B again, he comforts me and tries to kiss me. i push him away and suddenly person A is also there. they chase me back to my room, but i close and lock the door before they get in. i refuse to come out. then this other boy comes to my door and knocks. he is accompanied by his 'friend'... but when i actually let him into my room the friend vanishes. this boy also tries to kiss me. and i run away, yet again. in this hotely thing, there is a huge water park thing and i go down a waterslide. there is also a little boy going down the waterslide with me. there is a big drop at the end of the slide. end of dream.

pretty weird, eh? yeah, i was sorta freaked out, but i just can't stop thinking about it. yeah, i'm sexually repressed. but, i know that. i have a strange urge to make out with someone. hehe... i'm sure you all don't want to read that. okay, that's all. i'm going to take a nap now. cause i'm tired. i didn't do much sleeping last night... if you know what i mean. jk. bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home