Sunday, April 17, 2005

tonight, i wanna ruin my life.

i wanna throw it all away, in a spectacular way.

seeing as i did pretty much nothing yesterday besides my laundry, i have a whole hell of a lot of homework to do. but it's the kind of homework that i don't really have to do (ie, i don't have to turn it in at any point) but if i don't do it then i will probably not do well on the test. sigh. i will get it done. grr my period key on my puter doesn't work very well. so i have to actually press it really hard. sad.

yesterday i did however go out my sis. and go for coffee with jessica at around 9:30pm. it was nice, to actually talk to her. she's a lot like me and i think that she could become one my strongest friends here. :) which brings the whole other issue of heidi. now, i love heidi. but i think i've gone on heidi overload. she's pretty much the only person i saw last week. pathetic. which is probably my own fault, but if i was to go see jessica, cory would be there. and cory seems to not like me at the moment. and i can't exactly say the feeling isn't mutal, as in whenever anything bothers me it just isn't a problem and we should concentrate on her. grr. whatever, she goes through phases. hopefully she'll work herself out of this funk and go back to be the happy cory we all love.

seriously, i'm going to do my homework now. bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home