Sunday, October 16, 2005

my mommie loves me.

well, i know my parents both love me... but seeing as my mom just spent a whole lot of money on me... i now feel unworthy.

this weekend was good. the concert was good. the tchai was AMAZING, i seriously almost cried while he was playing... he's so wonderful! i haven't done anything of homework importance... well, what else is new... but i'm going to start my plan. my grand training plan... and my mum brought some maps of europe, england, italy, etc... so i'm all gonna plan and stuff... speaking of, i need to email my sis. sometime... soon... :)

i fear that is all... oh, saw was (hehe... saw... was.... hehe) pretty good. that guy is seriously twisted and a genius... pretty decent... minus the acting and dialogue and stuff... cary elwes looks so weird... that is all... :) bibi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home