Tuesday, October 11, 2005

i wanna ruin my life...

and if i'm going down, you're coming with me...

i've begun to realize that i hate living on a budget. i guess i never thought about money, i don't like spending tons, but it sucks to have to constantly monitor it... i can't be impulsive... sad.

i'm getting my bow rehaired today. it should be good. it REALLY needed it. and only $45, not too bad. i'm getting thorough bred mare hair... if you wanted to know. it is the cheapest because mares pee on the hair.. which changes the acidity of the hair. but apparently it lasts the longest... so, seems like a good deal to me. :) woohoo for hair... yay!

art, you are very nice and i can't decide whether you are hitting on me or if that is just how you are??? i suggest you make a move if you are.... or i suppose i will. whatever... maybe, maybe...

i miss things... sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home