Saturday, October 01, 2005

the 3d imax of my mind.

that's poetic, that's pathetic... (and yes, i do know every word...)

i hope they do a good job of rent. because it seriously got me through high school. i love it so much. :) anywho... last night was pretty boring, mostly because i really didn't feel like going out... somehow getting plastered last night didn't sound like a whole lot of fun. eh, whatever... maybe tonight, but for sure sunday afternoon with this is spinal tap. yes, that's right we're going to get drunk in the afternoon. :) i suppose i have to do my work today... (i cannd do my wourk...) i'll get it done. today. i must... i don't have that much, mostly just reading at the library, because i still don't have my book. grr... but then again it's because i'm dumb... so, eh, whatever....

i think that's it.. laters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home