Saturday, March 18, 2006

5

so much to say... so little energy...

okay, i've pretty much got everthing packed, well at least sort of. i've done one full packing-in-advance thing... it's all good and will fit. OH! my cello case is huge!!! and weighs a ton, so here's what i've had to do. i have to put my backpack inside my big suitcase so i only have one other bag. it works okay, but it incredibly hard to manuever both bags... so i did a little research with momand we found that i can store one of my bags at the airport for about 5.50 per day... not that i want to keep my luggage there, but that way i can manhandle one beast at a time. :) true, two trips isn't gonna be great, but i have pretty much nothing to do on friday. (yup, that'd be this coming friday!! AAHHH!!) i'm excited.. it might actually happen, truly!!! i can't even believe it. i can't. eeeeee!!!!!

okay, now back to cleaning a stuff... cause even though i'm packed my shit is everywhere else in my room. eep! hopefully i'll get it done before i leave... well, basically i have to.. i don't think my rents will let me go if i don't... hehe...

laters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home