Tuesday, February 28, 2006

i am sincerely worried.

i can't even believe that i have all of this work to do. i can't believe i've let things go this long. i can't believe i'm writing this when i should be doing something else. i mean, it doesn't matter, because i'll prolly be up all night anyway, but i didn't really want to do that. the next two days i will most likely have to stay up all night, or at least most of it, just to get my stuff done for thursday. but i'm sorta sick and i just can't feel rested because i know that my sleeping is not getting my work done.... so i toss and turn and don't sleep but can't focus because i'm sleepy... it sucks. but i'll just have to work through it tonight because i can't afford to not get it done... i just can't. sigh. my psych paper is pretty much done, but tonight i'll finish that and my field notes (i'm truly an idiot here), and then tomorrow will be about my aesthetics paper. damn, it sucks.

okay, cutting the crap and getting it done... then to sleep with me... dammit....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home