Sunday, February 26, 2006

somebody hit the lights..

damn song, stuck in my head... grrr...

lots of paper writing this weekend, i'm only a little less productive than i wanted to be. but over all i feel okay about getting all my shit-ola done in time. i feel that my psych-o-learning paper is going to be kinda bad. but i'm actually okay with my aesthetics paper. i think?? well, i considered switching topics, but then i thought about it and my other topic doesn't really work. damn writing eight billion pages... grrr... and i'm sorta mad that he said we don't have to turn in a full rough draft thursday... thus i can procrastinate.... i'm trying not to. but if i get my psych paper pretty much written today, i'll still have three days to bring my aesthetics paper together... but i prolly should at least outline what i want to talk about in it. bleck! i'm worried. i'm truly worried. this term has been one of the worst. i'm sure london will feel so much better after all this crap. :) only 25 days until i leave. :) :) fabulous. absolutely fabulous. :)

okay, off to work... again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home