Thursday, February 16, 2006

oh no, look at the buzzard!

just kidding... but it is really snowy out. and i like it. i'm hoping the schools get out early so i don't have asta. that would be amazing. mostly because i have lots of stuff to do. i feel a bit conflicted and confused about everything at the moment. i feel sad (obvious), intrigued (all my stupid dreams), loved (i love you both for coming... it made my weekend!), excited (london, italy, and maybe haiti!! awesomeness!!!) and just kinda weird... (no particular reason for that...). i'm super excited that london is only a month away. and then i have three months to relax, take purely interesting classes, and just enjoy not being on campus. :) then i get to travel with my sis... which i think will be good. we get along so much better now... and i know that she travels like i do. :) and i might go to haiti with my cello prof to teach at a music camp. i really hope i can go. that would make my summer perfect... but i also need to talk with le target to make sure i can keep my job and thus be able to make money after spending pretty much my life savings in six months... eep! i'm a bit worried about that. but i know this is going to be an amazing experience... i can always make money... but my guess is that if target won't let me do that i won't be able to go to haiti. i just can't afford to not have a job this summer. i dunno... i need to just gather my info and make a decision... hopefully in the next week. :) and pretty much a whole bunch of the cello studio is going to go, which is AMAZING... i love them. well the 'cool kids' anyway. yup, i'm an elitist/bad person. oh well.

okay, today shall include doing a bunch of field notes, some situps and pushups, maybe some yoga!, maybe some random olympic watching (men's figure skating???!!!??) and a whole lot of crazyness.. :) laters...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home