Monday, February 06, 2006

oh my, oh my, oh my!

woke up this morning at 6am. my roommate was just getting to sleep. sometimes i feel that we live on two different schedules... it's sorta true... anywho. i got an e-mail from laura (basically the rhd of the london center) about housing and everything... YAY!! this is all actually going to happen. I'm SO excited. hopefully since i'm pretty damn sure that i was the first one to respond i will get a single. not that i don't want to live with anyone, but i don't really know/like most of the people going with me. whatever, it'll be good. and whatever happens, happens. it'll be awesome no matter if i'm just doing my thing by myself. and the whole point is to get to know london.. not make a bunch of american friends. it's prolly better that i don't know everyone. plus i'll spend less money by not going out with a bunch of people. i'm okay with this... really.... and i even took the high road with the maddie thing... i didn't even mention it. i'm sure that she will want to live with her dg friends. i figure it was just best to not say anything. and if i do live with her, who the fiznuck cares? i'm over it. okay. i need to go to my little school and see all the little kiddies... and by little kiddies i mean middle schoolers... awe.. they're so little... awe....

okay, off to see the wizard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home