Saturday, November 12, 2005

weekends.

perhaps i am incapable of doing any work on weekends. maybe i like being stressed out during the week and doing a whole lot of nothing the rest of the time. maybe i do.

i am totally making chili tomorrow. i'm SO excited. well, i'm just excited in general about using my crock pot. i love it so much. it is my favorite kitchen appliance. :) yes, i am that dorky.

i can't believe how little i'm going to take to london. sorta freaks me out. and not having a computer at my beck and call of the time is weird. but i think it will be good for me. i hope. i'm just so excited for the whole thing. i'm a little freaked about by having to travel that far by myself, but i think it is going to be okay. which reminds me that i need to buy my ticket soon. note to self: call parents and stefo... ooo!!! and send stefo's package... eep!!! oopsies... geez i'm irresponsible. sigh. but london and italy are going to be wonderful. and it's funny that the time that our family is going to see each other is when we are all in london. weird. but good. then italy with my fave sis. :) well, my only sis... who left me to live far, far, far, far away. siiiiigh....

okay, that is all for now, i need to go to the store to get stuff to make my chili!! yay!!!! mmm!!! bibi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home