Tuesday, November 01, 2005

leading you down into my core.

i can't believe the amount of work that i actually need to get done. i have a midterm tomorrow in my environmental science class... i have pretty much no idea what to study. i don't really like science, but seeing as i can take this class and it knocks off both of my science requirements in one swoop... it has great appeal... why didn't i s/u this class... i really need to do well... i guess i'll read the book and look over my notes... and i guess look through the power point thingers... i guess. maybe read the book. i suppose... it seems like it is something i should do. grrr!

i'm getting so excited about london. i think i am going to take my cello. it'll mean that i will have to take less stuff but i think that will be a good thing. IT'S REALLY GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!

if only i had enough money... hello, mummy and daddy... okay, must do my work. bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home