Wednesday, October 26, 2005

so this is the new year...

i don't feel any different.

i keep telling myself i need to bring my camera with me... i keep seeing such pretty things and then don't have anyway to record them.. if i was only a better artist... sigh...

on a sad note, i dropped my favorite tea mug today... it didn't completely break, but a big piece came out of the bottom and i chipped the rim. it made me very sad. and it was just cause i was being stupid while washing all my dishes. damn me!!!! but i will use it until it will not hold my water anymore. ya know, like the monk thinger... plus i shouldn't just buy a new one.. this one is so close to my heart... sigh... :)

hm, to wait around or to leave... hm... it is always the question. i wish i knew an answer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home