Monday, May 02, 2005

a pretty piece of flesh.

i just rediscovered the romeo and juliet soundtrack. while the movie is pretty but a rather weird interpretation of the story, the soundtrack is really good. :) i couldn't sleep last night. i think it was because i was in too much pain. i seriously hurt myself moving my furniture yesterday with stefo. i'm so sore... mostly my hips and glutes... why? i have no idea. but i think i'm going to like my new set up. after i actually get all cleaned and organized. cause now, well.. it isn't. and i've also realized that i have WAY too much stuff in this room. good thing the rents are coming in three weeks... then i'll get rid of a bunch of it. most of it is stupid crap that i thought i might need, but really will never need at school. i might be stupid. :'(

but knee-key (and shlamg if she can... ) is going to visit me!!!! YAY!!!! i'm so happy... :)

'i had a dream last night, and it fit me like a glove. heads to the montagues, john wayne and betty davis. romeo gave it for a chorus girl in vegas, yeah. juliet is up in heaven, pocket full of pills. and jesus drives to mexico to get her prescription filled. yeah, rock out, whatever...'

okay, i'm going to gather my school stuff and go eat some breakfast and go to class... :) bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home