Tuesday, May 17, 2005

i (don't) feel pretty

not that i really care. our society bases way too much on appearence. i've resigned myself to the fact that i'll never fit in with the stereotypically beautiful thing. and it's stupid and exspensive... so basically, yup i'll never even be able to do that.

that reminds me that i need to deposit a bunch of stuff into wells fargo. perhaps i'll actually do that this week. it could happen. i mean, i did turn in my direct deposit slip, declared a major and cashed a check all in one day. i can be productive if i try really hard. if only i could actually try hard for my classes. (i may have not studied at all for my psyc exam... not that i really care. but sad nonetheless...)

this whole deal is ridiculous. i need to stop. but somehow it is pleasantly nice. it's been awhile, but still it is not going to do anything. as there will be (probably) a very large distance. sigh. i guess that's my fate. sigh.

off to do some work. is it bad that i didn't practice again this week... well, that much... oops. yet, i don't care. i need it to be summer. and me not to be taking college classes. i miss con classes. they are actually interesting. :) i love music.

bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home