Monday, May 16, 2005

total and complete randomness...

i was on duty last night. i decided to check my email.. when, who asked me to be their friend on facebook? none other than my very best friend from 5-6th grade.. crazy! i haven't seen/talked to her in like a REALLY long time. cahrayzee. she was the coolest person i'd ever met and during that point in my life i really needed a friend (as the rest of mine decided to not talk to me... sad...) but then she moved and we didn't really talk. well, i think she sorta moved on. (and what can i say, i'm a weird kid... and really bad about keeping in contact with people...) but it made me really happy. :)

that is all...

oh! nik and shams. i love you. both. a whole lot. it meant so much that you came to visit me. a lot, lot. i'm going to miss you shams this summer, but you'll come back and then during sept, i will live in yur apartment. :) jk... jk lol... hehehe. okie, now it is really all.

TIME TO SHOWER!!!! yay!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home