Tuesday, December 05, 2006

shit.

the last few days have been pretty much horrible. the only things that have gotten me through are the many many hugs and cuddles from friends and good stiff drinks... just kidding... probably naps would be the other thing that has gotten me through... although the one i took today was more like a coma.... and i didn't even feel rested afterward. sigh. but now one big final is done and i guess i can sorta relax for a few minutes...

i may have had a large panic attack this afternoon when the internet stopped working on campus for a while.... thus inducing said coma... but all seems to be okay now... (duh, i'm using the internet now... duh!!) but that means that now i have to actually do my work. and we all know i can't do that. ever. ever. ever.

thursday will be the day of victory. i will scream so loud when i'm finally done that it may get me in trouble. and then it's PARTAY!!! time... yay for seeing long lost friends on this super duper small campus. :D :D :D

and then it is homeward bound for me. which should be alright. i get to see yalls. :D which is usually good. cept when you make me feel bad and make fun of me. :'( but then we'll drink and everything will work out. :D

i have also been watching far too much will and grace. it's getting ridiculous... seriously.

ps. i enjoyed the visit last night. yes, you are always welcome... in my bed... :D

loves to loves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home