Thursday, October 19, 2006

i know there are promises to keep

but money's tight
and i've been losing sleep....

next week is FINALLY reading period. i sooo sooo soooooo need a break. i know that i shouldn't need one, but damn... i so do. i'm completely not used to doing work and am actually doing kinda shitty at my classes. which is so not good. hopefully after reading period i can redeem myself and get my life in order. damn.

this weekend may kill me. my parents are coming to the choir concert tomorrow and then are staying all of saturday (for our kaledescope concert... ugh!) and possibly through sunday... i guess i dunno...

okay, so the concert on saturday is going to kill me. we have to be at the pac at 1:15 and can't leave until after the concert... which will approximately be around 10-10:30. suckfest. but i'm prolly gonna go out down the ave after the concert... so that might be exciting. :) woo hoo socializing. :)

my thumb has a HUGE freaking blister on it from practicing one of my sweet sweet recital pieces. it hurts like hell but i'm pretty damn proud of it. :)

okay.. later dudes....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home