Wednesday, April 12, 2006

canta no llores...

for some reason that song is in my head. ugh, i've had the feeling that there is something in my eye for like... a long time... like several hours. ugh! i hate that.

i've successfully don't pretty much nothing today. i was going to go to tate britian but i feel asleep after practicing my cello alexander stuff... it's just so relaxing that i can't help it... i fear that it may be the end of me. although i do feel very different about how i hold myself and how i am aware of what i'm doing with my body. it's interesting stuff... i don't know if i believe it, but we'll see. i'm trying.

i listened to fiona apple's extraordinary machine for about three hours yesterday. it made me very happy. and made me feel better. i think. i guess because it's angsty.. and i felt angsty... but not really... mostly i was just pissed that i'm stupid...

aite... perhaps jack the ripper walk.. cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home