Sunday, April 02, 2006

duh!

well, i'm offically really dumb! i had a ticket for the london symphony tonight... and me being the time concious person i am decided to budget an hour and thirty minutes to get to my destination... well, not only did i not get to the concert on time, i was in fact almost an hour late... and mostly because i didn't bring a map (stupid me!!!) and didn't know how close i really was... oye!!! but the schubert #9 was very good. :) and there was this really creepy guy on the train and was like seriously following me... i was way weirded out. ick!!!

but all things considered it was a nice evening and an adventure. :)

if only my friends were around to share... but you have all decided to ignore me... :'(

well, there goes the weekend....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home