Wednesday, March 29, 2006

do you know the muffin man?

we totally went to drury lane... :) it made me smile a whole lot. the british museum never ceases to amaze me... there's just so much... even when half the museum is closed off. oye!

it's weird, i keep thinking in my head with an accent... but i try to not let it bleed over into speech, yet... somehow i just feel so phony... oh well, i suppose if it happens it happens...

okay, seriously i'm going to burn the pictures... soon.... if i figure it out or whatever... yeah...

i've set up my lessons, but my teacher lives a hell of a long way away.. which will be interesting to get through all the tube stations and stuff.. but an adventure nonetheless.

i'm going to go to scotland in may... it looks SO pretty, i can't wait!! and there are tons of opera, concert, ballet and theatre preformances.. it makes me SO happy.

okay, back to the earth rachel, back to the freakin earth!!

later all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home