Monday, November 28, 2005

thankful

i am so thankful for a whole lot of things. i'm so thankful that i am financailly stable. i'm thankful that myself and my family and my friends are in good health. i'm thankful that i am doing what i love. i'm thankful for the people that tell me about myself (if you know what i mean)... i'm thankful that i'm learning about life. (eliana i miss you SO much, i can't wait til you are back... you silly silly girlie!!!) i'm thankful for music. i'm thankful that i have so many people that care and take care of me. i'm thankful that i have a place to live and food to eat and a mind to use as i wish.

i'm just thankful. i am lucky. and i try not to take it for granted too much.

thank you for being in my life. i wish you really knew that. you mean the world to me. love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home