Sunday, January 15, 2006

a look from you...

and i would fall from grace. i've rediscovered this song from the fourty year old virgin. i liked that movie a whole lot. i loved this song when i was little because it was on one of my fave tapes that had a whole bunch of kinda strange 80's songs... including 'say, say, say' by michael jackson and paul mccartney, 'love is a battlefield' by pat benetar, 'cum on feel the noise' by quiet riot, and other stuff.. i've dled a bunch of them... it made me happy. 'heat of the moment.. that showed in your eyes....' hehe, happy memories!!!

today i have to seriously do some reading and think about my paper. good thing i'm not planning on much today besides work. well, save from going to help/hinder gabby with her radio show. i'm actually excited. :) i like the radio.. i really should listen to our more often.. specially now the my puter might actually be able to handle internet radio. concept, whatta... hehe...

must think of way to hang out more... but without being too thirsty... hm... it will be hard....



this is a cute pic of us girlies... we're all a little drunksih... and i am as pink as my shirt.. i get red when i drink... and they made me blush... :) this is pre-the goodness. all in all it was a fabulous night. well minus getting seperated and then walking home and feeling the world doesn't love me. but that only lasted a few moments.


ps. grover is my stuffed animal. do not come between me and him... it'll get ugly... trust me. :)


later.. everybody....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home