Wednesday, February 07, 2007

and i realize i'm coming home.

on the day i went away
i want to come again
and stay

i've been listening to even more music than is probably possible.... and not to mention the practicing, rehearsals and just general music/noise around... it's kinda weird to think about how much we actually do listen to. weirdness.

i can't believe that reading period is here already. i can't believe the amount of work that i really need to get done with weekend. crazy shiiiiit. and it seems utterly impossible to actually get most of it done. stupid me. oh well. there's always failure. :D

tonight is surprisingly busy, but i'm actually okay with it. since i'm going home tomorrow and not going to class it seems all good to me. :D yay!!! happy, comfy bed and happy, comfy (?) cat. :D :D :D

and when you look in my eyes
please know, my heart is in your hands
it's nothing that i understand
but when in your arms
you have complete power over me
so be gentle if you please
cause your hands are in my hair
but my heart is in your teeth
and it makes me want make you near me always

i'm so totally thinking about it every second... probably forever and ever.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home