Friday, September 22, 2006

back back back back to school again.

so i'm back... :D i'm sooooo happy. but i misses my shamakins and ickypoo. :( you should call me. or i should call you. it should just happen.. k, k. my classes for this term are pretty sweet. borrowed music in movies is going to be awesome. lots and lots of reading, but also lots and lots of movies to watch. :D :D :D plus, ms. mcquinn is pretty much my idol. she's so peppy and so fun and i absolutely love going to her classes. :D spanish should be pretty good and i have some fun people in it. including jessica who i almost never see otherwise, so i'm happy. but i'm so freaking rusty it's ridiculous. but i think it's coming back. i hope. my education class should be interesting. i'm excited to do more observation. :D yay for teaching.

plus jacob said he'd like 'hang out'... not that i'm thinking about it too much. we'll just have to see. i guess. hehe...

laters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home