Sunday, September 25, 2005

i got tired of homework....

thus i wanted to post my pics of the room. :)




this is our common room. it's kinda small, but it has room enough for my papasan, two arm chairs, fridge, and my tv/vcr/dvd/stereo.. so good enough. :) the only down side to this room is that it is really cold. thus, you always have to use a blanket to sit in it... and yes, our thermostats do not work at all. it is very sad. (yeah, poor me...)

This is a shot of the two rooms that make up our bathroom. one is just a sink with a mirror and the other is a full bathroom.

This is the sink room.

This is the bathroom.

This is our room. my bed is the one on the bottom.

this is my desk.

so this is my place. i hope you enjoy all the pics... i had far too much fun taking pictures. bibi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home