Thursday, August 11, 2005

wow, wow, wow!

i just actually looked at my pic... my hair was actually pretty short... hm... perspective... i feel like when i took that pic was a very long time ago. a portrait of me during somewhat happy times. before things happened. nothing majorly unhappy... but before this was tainted. but now i don't even care. i didn't even really care then, besides the undeniable feeling that things are totally unfair but if you say anything it just makes you look like a huge tool. (i am a tool...) 'someone's got to take the high road.. if i don't, who will?' that's what i felt like.

so i went to montana and got to see most of my family. it was good. it made me really happy. something about seeing people that truely love you unconditionally is very energizing. plus, the surprise 80th birthday party for my gramma was really fun. she had absolutely no idea. it was hilarious. and i got to play my cello with my cousin. and, of course, the lacey family jug and bottle band, always wonderful. (i'm seriously considering starting to collect bottles of my own... trust me, jug and bottle bands are way awesome.) it was just a really good time. and i bought a digital camera, thus i will be sharing photos... hooray. thus, london will be WAY cool. i'm EXTREMELY excited. i have about eight months to go. wooo... crazy.

i had the weirdest dream in the hotel we stayed at in bismark. it was about my stupid senior-year crush and was very bizarre... it also had a bunch of high school people and me parading around and acting weird. then i left... and i got in a car. and other random weirdness that i will spare all of you. :) but it was strange... my dream last night was weird too... about me and this guy holding hands in a plane... i know... it's weird. i need help. probably.

okay, that is all.. i'll post some pics soon... hopefully! bye bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home