Thursday, July 21, 2005

karma?

so i have swelling around my spine which is causing the nerves in my back to become pinched and inflamed when i move... basically painful. but the good thing about this whole deal is that... well... how to put this??? my physical therapist... is very attractive. true, i have only seen him once, but i go back for two visits next week. :) let's not go into details (but if you want to know i would so totally tell you!!!) but it was good. even though nothing happened. hehe. that makes this sound bad. this is me not rephrasing or caring. basically, he's really hot and it makes the physical therapy thing totally worth it. (now, if only my back would stop hurting.... but then, i would have no way of seeing my sweet therapist... hehe.....) that's about it... hm, but as nik would say 'pretty people only go out with pretty people and they are rarely happy...' (maybe i added the end bit... but seems to be true... go figure...) but i like to look at him. makes me think i'm getting better.

okay, enough with that. target... is a job. money is the only thing that makes me keep going. my sis is going to move to bozeman... thus being a really long ways away. i'm going to miss having her to come rescue me from school when i'm blue. :( but i am happy for her. and seeing as i'll have a car at school this next year... it'll probably be okay. i think. (and we are going to PARTY all of the time.... well... after hw and such... duh....) it's going to be a very strange year. a whole lot of change. and whole lot of new things to deal with and experiences. (hey, i'm not living in plantz... YAY!!!) okay, i guess that's it. my life is pretty boring at home... yeah...

bye bye...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home