Friday, March 04, 2005

guess who's going to london???

i'm going to london!!! hooray!! i'm going spring term. and even though that was my second choice, i'm actually really happy about it. this way i have about a year to make enough money to actually go. yay!!!! i was so worried that i wouldn't make it and that would have crushed me. not that i couldn't go my senior year, but somehow it seems like i really have to do this now. i have to explore. i'm so excited! yesterday was such a good day. even though i didn't see anyone really, save from cory for awhile at the desk. whatever, i'm not going to get all bitter about the fact that they forget about me. whatever, i have other friends and i am also perfectly happy just to sit in my room alone. I'M SO EXCITED!!!!! i feel like running around and shouting everywhere!! hooray!! go me!!! well, that is all for now... please don't rain on my parade... hm.. but it is snowing... whatever, bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home